Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Evening at Tapins, Cultus Lake

Looking for something to do on a warm summer’s evening in the Chilliwack area? Thinking of trying your hand at golf but not wanting to commit to a full course? In need of a new activity to tackle with your friends? If your answer to any of these questions is “yes”, then consider trying out Tap-Ins 70-par putting course at Cultus Lake.
I played my first round of the 18-holes worth of greens on a hot evening last summer and kept on coming back for more. My putting evening started after dinner when I called my friend, she grabbed two of her dad’s old putters, and we jumped in the car and headed to Cultus Lake. After paying the fee and receiving two balls, we removed our shoes, and took to the first green. Even though I apparently have no ‘golfing genes’, my evening was very enjoyable, and I even managed to make par at a few holes. The contoured natural greens, ponds, and surrounding trees made up a beautiful setting, and the mother duck with her baby ducklings that waddled across my putting path was a nice surprise.
Jessica H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us.